This year is extra special for us. We're celebrating our fourth year marriage with the anticipation of welcoming our first child. It's the greatest gift in life. To my dearest husband, THANKS for being a wonderful partner.. for all the things you've done for me. You've been a great support throughout the pregnancy.. been a great help, a great masseur, a great 'nurse'. Thanks for your patience and tolerance during those days when my mood swings to the low and ugly. I can never thank you enough for going out of your way for me.Tu es merveilleux et tu es mon plus grand amour et je t'adore beaucoup. May our love grow more beautiful as time goes by.
Happy Anniversary, chéri!

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, darling!
4 years of complicity already and every single day is such a great source of pleasure by your side. You're an excellent wife and I know you'll be a wonderful mom. This 4th anniversary brings a touch of magic with the birth of our baby. It's gonna be wonderful!!!
I love you from the deepest part of my heart!
Big kisses...
Post a Comment