Friday, December 07, 2007

all ready..

It was our last childbirth lesson and we've picked up a lot of things at the end of it. Mérci Madame Canavesio!

Last week, we had a guided tour of the maternity section at the hospital. It was held in the evening and there were about 12 couples present and we were shown around places like the bathing room, where mothers get to bathe their babies during their hospital stay, the delivery room and few other rooms and we finished off in the conference room for Q&A.

I think it's good that they organize hospital visits like this especially for new parents as it'll help you to envision how it's like on your delivery day. Well it sure helped me clear up my mind, which has been clouded with the American version of the hospital setting, from watching countless childbirth programme.. which I must say, looks more agreeable. But heck, the most important thing is to have a great medical team and the people I've met in the hospital so far has been nothing but a professional, nice bunch.

Though no one likes to be in the hospital, I'm looking forward to make my way there, push this baby out and enter the world of motherhood :)

No comments: