Sunday, November 25, 2007

breathe in... breathe out

So yesterday, we went to the childbirth class. It was informative and educative although I'm pretty much well-informed through reading numerous articles from books and the net, as well as through watching daily childbirth programmes on tv. Since we didn't opt for the weekly lessons as the schedule didn't sit well with us, I was taught the essentials in breathing techniques and the different positions that could be used during labour.

I can't believe that in less than a month, we'll finally get to see our baby! Somehow, it didn't seem like it has already been almost nine months now.. it's incredible how time just flew us by.

If all goes well, insya'Allah, I might be induced a week or so earlier than the presumed due date, so that I could stop my medication well in time before heading to the hospital. This is to ensure that I'd be able to take the epidural if needed. So if that's the case, I could be in the delivery room in less than 3 weeks.. gosh!

Well I'm pretty much psyched up and mentally ready (so I'd like to think).. but reality will present itself on THE day.

So we're literally counting down the days till the big pop... vey excited like dat :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that you feel a bit worry, Sweetie! ...how big is the pain? ...will everything go smoothly?

Don't worry, I'm always very close. I know it's not me who will 'do the work' but I'll always be here, Sweetheart! Courage! I know you can make it! and you can crush my hand if it helps you the D-day. ;-)

you'll be a wonderful mom as you're a wonderful wife!

Love kisses...


Your hubby

PS : I love this romantic song on your blog...simply divine! ...just have to light on some candles and open a nice bottle with bubbles to go with...