Monday, October 20, 2008

re-entrance

What telah happened here?? My blog has become a dead space.... writer's block? busy-ness? laziness? Lets say it's a combination of all that. Eversince we're back here, I'm pretty much tuned out from the wired world. Blog, mailboxes, networking sites, have been at the standstill for the longest time. Am I running high and dry on this front? I sure hope not. Let me try to get back on the wired track. I do apologize to those of you who diligently check out my blog, hoping to see some updates, only to exit back out because there're none. This blog has become an unreliable source of information, I know.

I don't even know what to blog about now. I've been out of it for so long that it needs some getting used to again.

Well, A LOT has happened since my last entry and I don't feel like running over old news, so I'm just gonna write about the recent event..

Our first Eid as a family was really special and Naila's really cute in her baju. We're happy that our girl gets to celebrate her first Eid in its full glory. We're gonna see to it that her Christmas here will be as joyous. We wanna make sure that she gets her roots deep in both worlds.

Our girl is now 10 months and a week old and boy, is she growing up fast. She took her first few independent steps barely into her tenth month. I reckon she'll be running, jumping, legs splitting, before reaching her first year... okay, a bit far-fetched there. It just seems that our baby has turned into a bigger baby in a blink of an eye. Grandis pas trop vite, mon bébé.

So we've wrapped up our Raya visits over the weekend and we've had great times with everybody. It's good to be back. Indeed.

Selamat Hari Raya!

yes, I'm this excited when I get them little packets

did we secretly have a boy? hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely baby girl we have, Sweetie. She's just sooo cuuute!!!

Thanks for capturing these memorable times with the camera.

...I'd like to see some pics of the two of you if possible... ;)

Everyday is heaven by your side, dear baby and dear mom.

Please, put more pics as daddy likes to look at them at work. Love kisses to the two of you. :-)