oookay, I'm gonna just recapitulate on what we did the past few days.
So Naila had her first zoo trip last weekend and thanks to hubby's zoo pass, we got in gratos. It was almost a no go when the weather decided to go all fickly on us. We've been jinxed by the weather lately cause each time we planned for an outdoor outing, the sky would turn all grey and stormy. But I'm glad we went ahead with the zoo trip, as the second part of the day saw the sunny side up.
This week started with some serious laughter in the form of Russell Peters. This Canindian is one gutsy guy, dishing out anecdotal jokes about races, stereotypes and the likes that are crack-ass worthy. He's excellent at doing improvisational comic and if you don't wanna be the unwilling star under his spotlight, avoid the front seats. I can't recall the last time I had bouts of bend-over laughs like that. That was good.. kinda 'painful', but good. Well it was the first time we went to a stand-up show and it sure won't be our last.

1 comment:
I love these 2 pictures. They warm my inside each time I look at them (every single day).
It was a nice exit where the 3 of us had a good time.
I'm fortunate to have such a lovely wife and daughter.
Love,
Post a Comment