"Kami suami isteri ingin mengucapkan Selamat Berpuasa kepada semua umat Islam."
Well this is our third year fasting here and I'm missing the familial ambience you'd have in Singapore especially during berbuka.. and not to mention the festive sights prior to Hari Raya and the effervescent bazaars with the abundance of good food!
Fasting here is a simple, quiet affair for both of us. And in just 4 weeks, we'll be making our way there, back in the arms of dear family and friends. We're really looking forward to that!

2 comments:
Another year of fasting...
I must say that this year is easier than previously for me. I dunno intend to lose weight (just skin and bones to offer !). ;-)
The will of Muslims(pilar obligation too (hehe !!)) to remember that all over the world there are some people that don't eat as much as they should do is a good action. Fasting is the best way to understand how they feel and it reminds us that our material wishes are a bit pathetic from time to time while in the meantime some people don't satisfy their basic needs.
I know how you feel Sweetheart to not be with the team of Singapore but hey... we're gonna meet all of them really really soon so... all the best !!
While waiting for going to Singapore and have fun with all the team for the celebration of Hari Raya, please, rest well, your health is the most important, then all the fun we can have with everybody.
I think of you every single minute and miss you so much though you're just at 2 hours drive from here... cannot wait that teleportation exists (smiles).
Aku Cintakan Mu, Sweetheart !!
Post a Comment