Tuesday, September 12, 2006

fahrenheit nine one one

Last night, we saw Fahrenheit 9/11 for the first time on the cable and I have this to say to Michael Moore - "Well done!". After 2 hours of intent watching, it further fuelled my dislike and ire towards Bush and his cronies and brought sympathy to innocent loss lives. The world has (really) been had.

Even if we caught the movie 2 years after its release, I'm glad I saw it. Go watch it if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Sweetheart ! This movie/report is objective and just enlighten some pertinent questions. I wonder if a day we'll know the truth about the attacks (who organized, why, for just some economic and social reasons or for just letting few guys making big money with all this...).

Let's just hope that a new president of USA will come to stop all this mess inside USA and to the international.