Friday, September 22, 2006

one year

That's the age of my blog.. it was exactly one year ago when I first started blogging.. didn't think it would last this long but here I am still. There are over 70 entries in a space of one year.. some months saw some furious writing while others a mere speck.

Perhaps it's time for my blog to have a 'facelift'?.. on verra bien (we'll see)..

Well here's to more tapping on the keyboard!


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
- Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already one year...?! Wow !!

I remember all the different stages of your blog... the change of the top, the adding of the chat corner, hangman and proverb section... It's very pleasant to read you and your thoughts (and I love the hangman game) ! ;-)

Go on, Sweetheart ! You're the best !!


... your devoted reader

Anonymous said...

Your blog is simply 'YOU !' I mean by that a symbol of perfection and sweetness, something cute and interesting, something simply Lili !

Keep on going, my Sweet Princess !

You're the best !


Love love love !!!

Kisses...