Thursday, February 23, 2006

revival

My first entry this month. Well I guess it's high time for me to update my blog. Am I losing steam on this thing? nooo, just been lazy.

So the winter sales has ended and I'm happy to say that I'm richer by not one (almost three) but two pairs of shoes, a top and a trenchcoat... and it's all thanks to my dearest hubby (merci chouchou :). We got some stuff for the apartment as well.

Besides that, it's been raining almost daily over the past weeks. Days are wet and grey and cold.. pretty gloomy... can't wait for spring to come and then the summer vacation.

2 comments:

GuerrierUrbain said...

almost 3 weeks since your last entry...apa dah...

please check your email...i sent a question how to do the slide thingy...

your 2nd niece dah fasih berbual...tak henti henti... kiut rabak sey when she gets started...

Anonymous said...

Shopping shopping shopping... one of the best thing to do in life ! Can be a bit addictive but it's ok if we master it well... please, hide for me these cute goods in stores !!! ;-)

Stay now to wait for few more months that the right seasons come back (sun sun sun...) and then, we'll go straight to Paris for lots of fun... castles, museums, stores, aquarium and of course the nice restaurants !!