


There we were, amidst the visually shivering crowd who has decided to check out the Marché de Noël (Christmas market) located downtown. We've been driving past it all this while and finally decided to brave the cold to have a look see. It was a pretty sight with overly-priced items on display. We were cornered into buying praline coated peanuts by the very much eager-to-make-a-sale lady who didn't stop shoving sample food into our hands. Took a snapshot with Papa Noël, brisk walked around the market and we headed back to the car. It was bloody frozen, I tell you.. we spent no more than 30 minutes outdoors and I couldn't feel my ears by the end of the walk and I felt a slate of ice forming on my lips and nose. Boy, were we glad to be back in the warmth of the apartment after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment