
There was a massive cumulative strike yesterday involving over a million French. This time around it's organized by people from the transportation line. Trains, planes.. were suspended and it created a huge mess.. I'm just glad we're not directly affected by it. The French are infamous for their strikes. They go on strike for whatever reasons.. and be it rain or shine, hot or cold. It's a favourite pastime of many.. from students to teachers, doctors, garbage collectors. I find it amusing the first time I saw an ongoing strike first-hand in Paris... it had a street party atmosphere more than anything. Maybe I should grab a loudhailer and march with a group of strikers the next time around.. just for kicks. We cross our fingers that there won't be any strikes the day we're flying.
(Photos added as requested, bro)

2 comments:
hey sis...why not include photos of the strikes? i'm sure people in singapore would appreciate them! those things don't happen here in singapore...wait...there was that disturbance in front of the CPF building in Shenton way around National Day...it involved 4...yes 4 people who were quickly dispersed by the police...not much disruption there!
hey juls... strike again!!! alamak, abis my shipments...
anyways, selamat menyambut ramadhan... cant wait to see u guys here in singapore...
Post a Comment