Friday, October 14, 2005

meatballs, anyone?


Another entry on food.. well what can I say.. I'm a foodie. I have the abundance of time at my disposal and I use it to brush up on different skills, one of them cooking. I've always liked meddling in the kitchen and I must say that married life has made me a better cook... well at least that's what my hubby thinks. Those meatballs were made from scratch and it's really worth all the toiling in the kitchen to see dear hubby devouring the food with gusto.. and with a sincere compliment added on the side :) On another note, I do miss authentic Malay food ('real' food as my bro put it). It doesn't taste the same here without the proper ingredients. Well I'm gonna do justice to my feedbag once we're there.. oh yesss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah sehh..bestnyer...I admire u kozen, u've found the time to hone your cooking skills...language skills.
I love cooking too,meddling with the ingredients, experimenting different recipes. But honestly, half the time I'm too tired after attending to the two kids...leaving us having either packed food (whc is usually nasi ayam,eating at Banquet or at times fast food)Well that's the life of a working mother with kids.I would suggest u make full use of this time, really, to acquire every skills..That's ze sound advice from a mozher of two..My two cents worth, really..

BTW, since when u've work in a stall before ah?