Wednesday, October 19, 2005
driving miss daisy
It's the second time I've tried my hands at left-hand driving and it was invigorating. It wasn't as awkward as the first time though. Well it does take some getting used to especially with the hand coordination.. my left hand instinctively moved for the gear each time for the gear change. Otherwise it was smooth sailing, save for the 'road switch'. I miss driving.. I love driving... I'd rather drive than be driven. Well I guess driving is like riding a bicycle in that you never forget the skills acquired even though you haven't been behind the wheels for a while.. except maybe for a few hiccups in the beginning. Perhaps I should take up a licence in the close future to be able to drive here... but in the meantime, I'm contented to be in the passenger seat and enjoy the ride. Speaking of cars, when I first came to Europe, I find it funny to see how the cars here are mostly small in size.. unlike the ones you're used to see on Singapore roads... well anyways..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment