In less than a week, we'll be flying off to Singapore. I can't believe the time has finally come for us to make the big move. We've been waiting for this moment to arrive and although I'm all excited and raring to go, I can't help but feeling morose at the prospect of leaving our home here. Parting the nest that we've been living in for over 4 years (more for hubby).. leaving all that is familiar and habitual.. leaving our independence and the lifestyle that we've built together. It's always sad to leave the ground you've been rooted to for a period of time. Even though I sometimes complain about how things are here, the reality is that I'm happy. But we're moving for a better future.. to a more fulfilling life.. especially so for our little girl.
We'll be starting a new chapter, creating new habits. It's not always easy to change the habits that you've picked up in life but I'm sure we'll adapt to our new lifestyle in no time. It'd be much more challenging for hubby than for me of course but together, we'll make it work.
This is for the best and we're really looking forward to our new journey, the three of us..
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment