The time has finally come for me to say adieu to breastfeeding. The wonderful journey of ultimate oneness with my baby has sadly come to an end. It's not that I wanted to but I have to. I shall miss those special bonding moments with her.
Almost 3 months of breastfeeding. Not bad, considering that the initial plan was to do it for a month. But the need to provide for my baby was too strong, so I decided to go on. We have about a month left before our departure, so it's decided that I should make the transition to my oral med a few weeks before we leave, to have sufficiently enough time for my doctor to follow up on my blood tests. I still have to continue with my injections while taking my oral med until my blood test produce a satisfying result.
So almost a year of non-stop poking and what do I learn from that?... that every single jab and pain is worth it and I'm willing to do it all over again in case..
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment