Here goes:
exhibit numéro un (halfway through pregnancy)
exhibit numéro deux
I'll probably post more pics towards the end of my pregnancy.
exhibit numéro un (halfway through pregnancy)
exhibit numéro deux
I'll probably post more pics towards the end of my pregnancy.
5 comments:
Hi Juls!!!
Mana ada chubby... you look fantastic... post more pics, ok!!
Hi Girlfriend!!
Thanks, dear... ok, will post more pics when I can :)
Right! post more pics so I can stare at you at work, wonderful mom of my dreams!! I love your tummy and what's inside! ...kinda surprising pocket!! hehe!!
(you bring me very strong emotions,you know?)
Love,
Hubby
Mon amour, tu me fait rougir, tu sais? :)
Je t'adore enormement moi aussi.
just wanted to add : I'm melting (like an ice-cream under the sun of Singapore) for the picture number 1!!
You'll be an excellent mom as you're an excellent wife!
Sweet kisses...
Post a Comment