The crepe is to Parisians what the burger is to Americans - the essential fast food. You can find crepe stands near all major sightseeing attractions. They are offered with a variety of yummy fillings. For a wider variety of fillings, try the creperies where you can have a filling, sit down meal for a bit more money. A great way for cheap eats while you're in Paris, I'd say.
Friday, July 13, 2007
lets talk crap crêpes..
I had a sudden urge to eat warm crepes so I looked up the recipe, did some quick whisking in the kitchen et voilà, my crepe is born. I was a bit too eager to eat it and burnt my tongue from the hot oozing butter. Sinking my teeth into the warm sweet layers brought me back to Paris's streets where you can always find a creperie (crepe restaurant) or a crepe stand and get yourself a sweet or savoury crepe to tide your hunger.
The crepe is to Parisians what the burger is to Americans - the essential fast food. You can find crepe stands near all major sightseeing attractions. They are offered with a variety of yummy fillings. For a wider variety of fillings, try the creperies where you can have a filling, sit down meal for a bit more money. A great way for cheap eats while you're in Paris, I'd say.
The crepe is to Parisians what the burger is to Americans - the essential fast food. You can find crepe stands near all major sightseeing attractions. They are offered with a variety of yummy fillings. For a wider variety of fillings, try the creperies where you can have a filling, sit down meal for a bit more money. A great way for cheap eats while you're in Paris, I'd say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm surprised there's no comment about the Malay community for this post...usually when it's about food,there are lots of reactions...oh! wait a minute...let's check on the right side of the screen...oh ok... 10 pages!!! aahh dear food lovers!!!
Post a Comment