
Recently, we bought these two items from the net and they were delivered to our doorstep within a week from the date of purchase. We've now adopted this mode of purchasing to expand our choice in goods. Since we live in a small town, we don't have the luxury of hopping from one mall to the other to find that particular item. First of all, there're no malls here and you can get items at a cheaper price on the net than from the stores, so that's a plus.
Now that I have my mini sewing machine, I don't have to put off mending that hemline for weeks (or months) at a stretch. The machine only sews straight line and that's all I needed to do things in a jiffy.
I'm so in love with our new camera.. it's much more stylish, smaller, lighter and it has improved functions. Dear hubby has graciously offered to 'update' my wedding gift of over 2 years with this sleek red compact gadget. Encore une fois, merci chouchou :)

2 comments:
Eh cute kan menatang tu, so handy and compact!! Itu yang buat asik nak selalu menjahit..hee hee hee
setakat tu je camera awak. kita nyer besar dan best ah!
Post a Comment