Wednesday, May 10, 2006

weather update

I couldn't believe how cold it is today.. the temperature drops to 13°C this afternoon when it was at 26°C just last week! Granted, the weather hasn't been on the sunny side up today.. it's drizzling at the moment in fact. But the great difference in temperature caught us by surprise. Just when I thought those thick pullovers are well put away in the deepest corner of the wardrobe, out they come again in an instant. The weather has been on the yoyo lately. Hopefully the weather in Switzerland is better off than it is here (for Faz's and Zali's sake).

Well that said, I kinda like it when it rains at night.. the pitter patter of rain on the roof slates can lull you to sleep like a baby, under the warm blanket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juls, Well, it was soooo cold in Zurich that I bought a sweatshirt with hood, and a thick jacket to keep me warm... it was about 9~10degC when we were there.. but the weather got better after 3~4days.. Switzerland was great!! Will upload the photos soon..luv, fuzz