
I dunno why but I was on baking mode today. I've made crab quiche and apple crumble back to back and it felt good.. really. There's no special occasion or anything like that.. maybe it's due to watching too many cooking programmes eversince we have the cable.. that's it, lets put it at that.
So I've spent around three and a half hour in the kitchen preparing those food from scratch and it didn't tire me at all. I guess the trick is to enjoy and have non-stop music blasting in the background. Well it's worth all the effort to see my cooking turn out nice and perfect in the end... and nothing beats the smell of freshly baked food.. mmm-hmm. Now it's time to DIG IN!

3 comments:
and also because there are no kids to bug you while you are at it....beshnyer!!
eh..keep on going ,then you can open your own halal cuisine here! bestkan idea?
As I'm the lucky one to test all my wifey's trying in food, I can tell to everybody that she's simply ex-cel-lent !! Being married has really lots of good advantages and one of it concern the stomach !!! :-)
Post a Comment