Sunday, January 22, 2006

get wired we must

It has been over a week that our computer was suspended of any online activity much to my chagrin. It's now finally reconnected and boy, am I re-lief! This period of online intermission was due to the switching from one internet provider to another. We're now subscribed to a better operator that has much more to offer for approximately the same amount of subscription fee. So we now have a speedier gonzalez of an internet connection, have access to over two hundred channels on the cable (no more weekly DVD renting now?.. perhaps), we have unlimited phone calls at no extra costs and calling Singapore now is free of charge (and that has to be the winner). We're using a WiFi system that allows us to transmit data from the tv to the computer and vice versa.. the wonders of technology. Well I think we're gonna stick to this operator for a (long) while... and with the newly installed RAM (a total of 768Mo now), our computer is in tip top performance.

It's great to be able to connect to the world again.. it's really inconvenient to live without the internet in this age and time... and being without it for almost two weeks felt like eternity. Well I applaud those genuises who've created this wonderful technology... what we'd do without them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couzin couzin couzin,

So the very the happy to see your blog entry up..It's been two weeks and I was like wondering. In fact I wanted to write u an email. Why so quiet? But I've guessed as much it has got something to do with ur computer/internet thingy.Ok good to see u around.Keep in touch sista!

StimGam said...

ni lah budak budak zaman skarang. terlalu mengharapkan internet dan teknologi. dulu time boboy kat kampung tak ada ni semua tau!