What a lovely card! Thank you so much Sweetheart for this wonderful day which was perfect. You're simply the ideal wife and I'm very fortunate to be with you. I love you with all my heart in an infinite way. Soon your birthday will come... must prepare it to be at least as nice as mine (not easy because you put the bar really high but I'm taking the challenge!!).
Love kisses to you, my dearest wife! You're unique!
1 comment:
What a lovely card! Thank you so much Sweetheart for this wonderful day which was perfect. You're simply the ideal wife and I'm very fortunate to be with you. I love you with all my heart in an infinite way. Soon your birthday will come... must prepare it to be at least as nice as mine (not easy because you put the bar really high but I'm taking the challenge!!).
Love kisses to you, my dearest wife! You're unique!
Post a Comment