Monday, September 03, 2007

home sweet home

Our summer vacation has ended and we're glad to be back home.. well there's no place like home, right? (Vacation actually ended last weekend but I wasn't in the mood to update the whole of last week). Well we didn't do much during the 2-week break. We had one wedding, three family get-togethers, a trip to a rather boring castle (boring due to limited access and the sparsely decorated rooms) and a couple of visits to Dijon, where I got a much-needed rush of city life.

Too bad cousin Buang couldn't make it to our place during his work trip to Belgium due to a no weekend off. He left for Singapore earlier than expected and we chatted on the phone before he left (would've loved to follow him back to Singapore!)

Well apparently the weather in Belgium wasn't that much different than here. It has been a strange summer, with the sky looking grey most of the time. Bad for vacationers aiming for a tan, which by the way, is the tradition here comes every summer. But I'm not complaining cause it's neither too hot nor too cold, which is perfectly fine by me.

Well, that's that for summer I guess. Our next long vacation would probably be end year.

[Click here for photos]

No comments: