In due time, Insya'Allah. Yes, we're pregnant! :D I'm 2 months along (plus a bit more) and we had our first ultrasound a couple of days back and everything seems fine, Alhamdulillah. Saw our tiny baby and listened to the heartbeat and it was such an incredible feeling. It's still hard to believe that there's a tiny, living, growing person inside me.. simply amazing. The pregnancy has been going smoothly for me so far and we pray that it'll continue that way all through. I'm still taking my daily post-stroke medication but instead of taking it orally, I'm now taking it through injections. So hubby is playing nurse and does the poking twice a day everyday and it will go on throughout the pregnancy. Nobody likes being poked at but I guess I've gotten used to it though it does hurt sometimes but I don't mind at all.. it's a small sacrifice for something wonderful.
Here's a peek at our tiny baby:
Here's a peek at our tiny baby:
front, back & the minuscule feet

3 comments:
Hooray......congratulations and Welcome to Motherhood.
soon, soon, insya'Allah :)
Wow...many & many congrats on your blog,Sweetheart!
I dunno much what to say as 'congrats' would sounds a bit strange coming from your hubby...hum...what could I say... something like : 'aku cintakan mu' (very very muuuchhh!!) and also that I'll always take very good care of the 2 of you.
In a short while the 3 of us will be with all the team for good! yep! ...Singapore rules!! That way our baby will be with all other children for lots of fun! coool!
Be a bit more patient,Sweetie!! It's coming soon! Baby's first!
hum...talking about baby...we should think of a first name...any suggestions ? ;-)
xxxx
Post a Comment