"How much is that baaanny in the window?"... Too much, I'd say! 58€ for a 120g chocolate bunny?! - ouch! As the French would put it,
"ça me coûte la peau du cul!" (it cost me the skin of my ass!). But of course that's designer chocolate there, sitting in the display window of a chocolatier's boutique. We pass by this particular chocolate store everytime we do our grocery shopping and I like to admire their pretty displays. Well the number of times we stepped into this store can easily be counted in one hand.

We normally buy chocolates from the supermarket whenever I need to satisfy my sweet cravings. And when you're greeted with rows of chocolaty goodness upon entering a supermarket here, that can only mean two things - either Easter or Christmas is approaching. Since April is around the corner and there're an abundance of bunny/egg-shaped chocolates sitting on the shelves, there's no doubt that Easter's coming. But what do we care about that... we're only happy that there're different varieties of chocolates and other totally sinful sweeties made available for us..
slobber, slobber! Hey, in times like these, you need to drop the calorie-counting for a while and give in to your gluttony instincts.

Well forget about the expensive bunny.. I'm happily settled on the couch munching on my much cheaper (and yummy nonetheless) bunny, even if it's not aesthetically at par with the designer choc but hey, chocolate is chocolate is chocolate :D
No comments:
Post a Comment