Wednesday, February 28, 2007

ber-htlm-ing

After days of brain-smashing, eyes-popping, butt-cramping spell, I'm finally satisfied with the outcome of my blog's new look. Being a painstaking perfectionist can have its drawbacks.. I wanted everything to be flawless that I ended up playing seesaw, changing the tiniest of details. I did like a hundred (not really) different designs for the header and finally settled for the one above. Not being an expert in the html field made it a more time-consuming project for me, having to do it through trial and error.

If you wonder why I subjected myself to all the troubles of editing my blog's layout instead of just making do with the run-of-the-mill version from blogger, well I just don't like the look of blogger's templates and wanted a touch of my own. At least I did learn something from all those editing.

So the transition from old to new was finally made and since I cannot satisfy all browsers, I've opted to adapt the look to that of IE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice relooking of your blog! I recognize well my talended Mrs Julie!Good work,Sweetheart!