He's my husband, my friend, my lover, my hero, my light, my joy, my strength,
my soul, my life, my everything.. deux=un, two hearts as one.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
May we be so close throughout the years,
that when one cries, the other tastes tears.
Toi et moi, pour toujours.. je t'adore de tout mon coeur, mon chéri!

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary,love of my life!!
I'm blushing after having red all that you've written about me...you're so sweet,Sweetie!
Already 3 years of complete happiness I must say! More time flies,stronger our love is...that's simply terrific!
You're the most fantastic woman of the world. You know how to take very good care of me and you have a very pleasant personality. You boost me daily and support me.
I'm so happy with you by my side. I hope that we'll have the chance to have a baby soon to bring more joys and fun in our little family. I know how developed your maternal instinct is and I know you'll be an excellent mom.
I'll always be there by your side to love you, to care you, to encourage you, to help you and to make you laugh! No doubt about it!
Now, enough reading, come and eat some yummy chocolates!!!
Post a Comment