Last night was the second consecutive Sunday both of us watched a Hindi movie here. We saw it on the cable travel channel.. as the channel is celebrating 'Indian Summer', they have a line-up of programmes covering the Indian culture including travels, culinary, movies. If last week we saw Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, last night was Mohabbatein... shown in its original version with French subtitles. Watching those movies brought me closer to home somehow.
Well it was a first for my hubby and it turns out that he enjoyed watching them although he finds it kinda kitschy at first. So I've introduced him to the world of Bollywood and he's mesmerized by the Indian beauty alright.. especially the feminine kind.. ah, men...
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cannot believe I'm so caught/deep in these movies that last 3 hours +. I must admit it's different from traditional movies and that's why it's pleasant to watch them. I especially like the culture part and the story line that shows good values (respect, tradition, pure feelings, fidelity...).
Although actresses are... hum... how to say... fleshily nice... I only have eyes for my one and only who is much much much better !!
;-)
PS : much much more !!!
Post a Comment