Thursday, March 09, 2006

to dearest Mak...


Today's a special day for a very special person. It's my mom's birthday and I'm beating myself up for not being there to celebrate this day with her. Although we're oceans apart, she's always right here close to my heart. Thank you for your love and all that you've given us. Thank you for being a wonderful mom.

Have a very happy birthday from both of us, Mak! We wish you good health and happiness always!

3 comments:

eclectic said...

(Good also if you change blogspot cos ah, I everytime want to post comment, cannot get thru.. even if I'm logged on to Friendster.. dunno why.. plus, everytime masuk Friendster, dia punya load up tu?lambat nak mampos.)

haa..kak li, dah ader shoutbox now, so more senang for u

Happy belated burfday mak lek.

StimGam said...

thank you rina. bila nak kasi boboi Playstation 3?- on behalf of mak lek

eclectic said...

nanti tunggu dah jual rumah, kaya siikiiit..