I am chilled to the bones. The temperature fell to -7°C this morning.. that's cold.. REALLY cold. I'm just glad I didn't have to step foot outside. When it gets this cold, it's best to stay indoors.. most ideally under a thick blanket cause no matter how much you layer up, the chill still gets to you. (Poh if you're reading this, I'm willing to trade places with you anytime.)
Oh yeah, we retrieved our strayed luggages on Tuesday. Everything was intact except for a couple of battered surfaces on one luggage (due to rough manhandling I'm sure) and a couple of broken tubs containing spices. I had the 'honour' of clearing all that up after much dread. Well we're just glad we got our stuff back without much delay. Did I mention that our newly bought luggage tags were stolen?... that's a downer.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, at least you guys are safe and sound...c'est la vie...
woit... amcamz orang2 perancis? ada baik? kak li.. dvd writer ok? can work or not?
Post a Comment