Monday, September 26, 2005

shopping spreeeeeeee!


ok.. new week, new entry.. I'll try to update as frequently as possible but maybe not daily cause I'm sure you guys wouldn't wanna know how many strokes I made while brushing my teeth...

Well, I'm back home after spending the weekend at my parents-in-laws'.. we spent a good 3 and a half hour on the road driving the way back.. it was really long and tiring but I'm used to it now.. it was pouring so I didn't get to enjoy the countryside much. We took a detour to Dijon before heading to my in-laws' and spent the day there shopping!... we bought a trunk load full of stuff. It was my 2nd trip there and it was really nice to be in a big city again.. it reminded me of Paris with its beautiful architecture and its crowd. Well in short, it was a weekend well 'spent'.

No comments: